Nothing better than a dancing peanut to end the day devoted to lovers of PB...aka me!
But, before the night ends, I wanted to make sure I got this post in with the reasons I'm so addicted to it. In other words, my pledge to peanut butter:
- It's good on anything - in fact, today my breakfast, snack and lunch all consisted on peanut butter --> toast, fruit, stirfries and sauces.
- It's a source of protein - this is always a bonus when you eat it by the gallon!
- It's versatile - baked goods or dinner or breakfast or snack, refer to the first point ;)
- It goes best on pancakes. If you've never tried pancakes topped with peanut butter and syrup, I encourage to get on that right now - it might change your life!
- It comes it different flavours - dark chocolate, anyone?!
- It trumps other nut butters. I'm sorry but, it does. I do like the others, but nothing tastes as good as peanut butter does.
And those are what make me a true peanut butter lover, maybe an addict, but I hide the evidence well!
Happy National Peanut Butter Lovers Day! Like I need a reason to eat it, but I'll take it!
FILL-IN-THE-BLANK: The way I enjoy my peanut butter is ___________.