Tuesday, April 03, 2012

my little pony

I can't help but anxiously wait for the two second window on my drive to school where I pass the cutest ponies ever.

It's hard to not 'aww' out loud, and for that reason, I do it every single time.

If I could guiltlessly steal an animal (or two of this particular kind of animal, for that matter) without any concern for anyone or anything else, it would be these ponies. I think they would fit lovely in my townhouse.


I don't know what it is about them, but they melt my heart. I'm not a horse lover, but I'm definitely a pony lover. They had me at...miniature.


After all my awwwing, I decided to finally bring my camera to have proof that I'm not just making them up to my husband or friend (thanks for putting up with all the pony talk you two!)


There you have it, my little pony. Don't lie to me and say you're not awwing...I know you are! Until we meet again ponies, until we meet again!

QUESTION: What's the cutest animal you've seen lately?