Sunday, April 29, 2012

the truths

On Friday, I had posted two truths, and three fallacies. Just to refresh your memory, this is what they looked like:

1. While running once, my shoelace came untied, and I stepped on it, and it tripped me. Luckily it was on a gravel path and no one was around.

2. I am not a huge fan of horses. They're pretty much the only animal I don't really like.

3. Before going back to school for nutrition, I obtained my first degree in English.

4. I'm allergic to macadamia nuts, but I love the smell of them.

5. My current job is wrapping chocolate, where I get to eat it while I wrap it.

Aaaaand the truths are: 2 and 5.

1. Is just completely false, but since I run, I thought I'd add a running one in!

2. I'm sorry to those out there. I'm totally not against ponies though (just horses don't really do it for me!)

3. My first degree was actually in Linguistic Cognitive Science, as I originally wanted to go through for speech therapy.

4. I'm not allergic to anything, which I'm so grateful for!

5. It's true...I get to wrap chocolate for a job, and we're encouraged to sample the products ;)

*****

There you have it. I kinda like making these sort of things and like when other people do them too!! It makes you wonder how well you really might know someone through a computer screen!

I know it might help if I start to blog again more, which I plan on doing. For some reason lately, I haven't been taking a lot of pictures to document my life. I'm planning to start that again, because it really makes it nicer to blog, and makes it worth putting up posts!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and enjoy this wonderful Sunday =)